MariusSoft Disk Scrubber
Disk Scrubber allows you to truly erase removed files from your hard drive!
When you delete files or folders, the data is not initially removed from the hard disk. Instead, the space on the disk that was occupied by the deleted data is "deallocated." After it is deallocated, the space is available for use when new data is written to the disk. Until the space is overwritten, you can recover the deleted data by using a low-level disk editor or data-recovery software.
By using the Disk Scrubber, you can ensure that delete data is overwritten and thus no longer recoverable by disk recovery software. This is a must when selling or donating your used hard drives.
Erase deleted files for goodOverwrite deleted data to prevent unwanted file recovery.
- Overwrite deleted data through a sophisticated 3 pass algorithm
- Really 'delete' files from traditional hard drives (no usb/ssd's)
- Get peace of mind when selling or donating a laptop/computer
Advanced algorithms ensure effectivenessAdvanced multi-pass algorithms ensure that your deleted hard drive data is securely deleted.
- Fast, optimized wiping methods
- Proven security ensures files are truly deleted
- Simple quick wipe or complex multi-pass wipes provide you with flexbility to meet your specific wiping needs
Peace of mindAn MIT Study "A Remembrance of Data Passed: A Study of Disk Sanitization Practices" finds that 74% of discarded PC hard drives contain private data that can be easily read and recovered...
- Avoid identity theft
- Prevent unwanted file recovery
- Avoid worrying when selling/donating your laptop/computer or hard drive